Aquacare Environment Inc specializes in both marine and freshwater hatchery design. We have extensive in-house experience with design and operation of hatcheries for a range of cold water and warm water species.
We supply all the equipment required to make your hatchery work efficiently including;
- Broodstock tanks; epoxy or glass coated steel, FRP or PPE, including egg collection systems and photoperiod control
- Larval tanks; FRP or PPE (including self-cleaning models)
- Rotifer and artemia production systems
- Algae production systems.
- Filtration for incoming water supplies
- Complete RAS and partial RAS designs for marine and freshwater to enable fine control of water quality and water chemistry critical to the successful rearing of early life stages.
- Temperature control systems and heat recovery
- Automated feeding systems (liquid feeds and dry feeds)
- LED lighting
- Egg disinfection systems
- Dosing systems
- Monitoring, controls and SCADA